In the multi-tiered local government system that exists in Buckinghamshire, responsibilities are split between Parish/Town, District and County Councils.

If you are unsure who to contact for a particular issue, an online service exists which will automatically direct you querry to the correct authority. Go to This is a one-stop shop that all local councils subscribe to. Supply your post code and you can report anything here. It will be directed to the correct department at the appropriate authority. It will also give you a list of recently reported items and status.

You can still report problems directly to the appropriate agency if you prefer. Additional information can be found on the Useful Links page.